Badass Beer

LatteMommy

I like different kinds of music and all but I don't want my favorite singers coming out with their own brand of beverage. Has anyone tried Kid Rock's Badass Beer? I mean just the name doesn't sound appealing to me and I LIKE Kid Rock.

wild

They're just branching out. You'd probably be amazed at some of the celebs that have come out with their own wines. I am a fan of Jimmy Buffett but I won't drink his beer.

LatteMommy

I know Jimmy Buffet has restaurants too! It's crazy how celebs want to capitalize on everything. I think some of them just need to stick with what they do best. Leave the alcohol making to the professionals. Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

clarkdart

We are in the age of needing to do something when you already do something. Anyone seen the maker of Fubu on that weird "invest in my product I need money" show? The name slips my mind but that dude is into all sorts of crazy stuff.

brewgal

I would totally give Kid Rock's beer a chance. I also really want to try some of Maynard's wine (he's the lead singer from Tool and A Perfect Circle). I think it's neat that these people take the time and money to branch out and try new things.