Baked Brie

SecondCup

If you love brie, and you're looking for ways to enjoy it better, here are eight baked brie recipes that you shouldn't miss. The recipes sound really appetizing. There seems to be a lot of flavor going on in each of them.

Those recipes sound wonderful. My daughter introduced me to a version of the #4 recipe on your list and it was heavenly while it was still warm. We used it as an appetizer before Thanksgiving dinner.

Georgie

I do love Brie but I like it cool, soft and ripe. I'm not at all sure whether I'd like it baked, though I am willing to give it a try. The pepper pecan recipe looks good, but I may leave out the jalapenos as they are too hot for my taste!

SecondCup

I do love Brie but I like it cool, soft and ripe. I'm not at all sure whether I'd like it baked, though I am willing to give it a try. The pepper pecan recipe looks good, but I may leave out the jalapenos as they are too hot for my taste!
The pepper pecan recipe also looks interesting to me, but I am afraid I have to skip the jalapenos. I have never been a fan of spicy foods.

Georgie

I actually love spicy food, but I just find jalapenos too hot without being tasty. Do you know what I mean? I can eat a medium hot curry and enjoy the taste, but I have yet to find a jalapeno that has any taste at all!

ILoveCoffee

That seems to be a good list of appetizing baked Brie recipes. I have some crescent rolls, so I would like to try the Brie and Cranberry Pizza this Saturday.

Marcia

Brie is my favorite cheese of all time. I like it right out of the package, and love to nibble it with a little rind in each bite. Baked brie is great, but nothing beats it plain and right out of the refrigerator.