Beer of the Month Club

Has anyone ever done a Beer of the Month Club?

I got a 3 month subscription from Amazing Clubs awhile back. It wasn't a bad deal at $33.95 per month for 12 custom micro-brews (four varieties per shipment). It was a gift for my husband's birthday, and he very much enjoyed sampling beers from around the world.

Isabella8688

Has anyone ever done a Beer of the Month Club?

I got a 3 month subscription from Amazing Clubs awhile back. It wasn't a bad deal at $33.95 per month for 12 custom micro-brews (four varieties per shipment). It was a gift for my husband's birthday, and he very much enjoyed sampling beers from around the world.

I don't understand question

wild

I don't understand question
The question was, "Has anyone ever done a Beer of the Month Club?"

Some of the clubs online are:
Beer of the Month Club - Craft Beer Club
Beer of The Month - Beer Month Club
Beer of the Month Club - Amazing Clubs
Beer Club - Great Clubs
Microbrew of the Month - Flying Noodle

Check them out if you don't have a craft beer store near you.

BeerPong

It seems more expensive than it is worth; I can go to my local gas station and get some nice microbrews or if I drive a little further than I can get some other world class beers.

wild

It seems more expensive than it is worth; I can go to my local gas station and get some nice microbrews or if I drive a little further than I can get some other world class beers.
Not everyone lives in a beer mecca. Some folks have to strive great lengths to taste the beers of the world. Once I had tasted all of the beers that were available in my neck of the woods, I then began to brew the beers I was lacking.

BarelyHangingOn

I would probably enjoy something like that if I didn't live near a source. Right now I go into our local liquor store and buy mixes and matches of different beers and hope that I find something that I like.

BeerPong

Not everyone lives in a beer mecca. Some folks have to strive great lengths to taste the beers of the world. Once I had tasted all of the beers that were available in my neck of the woods, I then began to brew the beers I was lacking.
Why not ask some of the store owners to special order the brews you would like? I have done this because Lagunitas is not readily available and it still costs less than a beer of the month club would.