Bigger site

Steiner

It looks to me like you have a lot of members here. Have you ever considered making your site a bit larger with more topic options?

Katzenbrewer

You're right, there are a lot of people and a lot of topics covered. I'm not sure the site needs to be bigger, but I'll bet the numbers continue to grow as people opt to make more consumables at home. It's nice to know what's in them and also get fresh products. I can only see this trend growing

Jason

Charlie Mops wannabe
Staff member
The site has grown a lot since it first started. Way back when we only dealt with home brewing. Since then we have expanded to cheese making, preserving, coffee, and teas. I have been considering break up the home brewing section into some sub-categories, like those who do all grain, or kegging.

Fresh82

Maybe a sub-category under the food preservation for herbs? That seems like a topic that could sustain a category all by itself. I know I have had a lot of questions about herbs since I started growing them in my garden.

Irishgirl

Maybe you could break down the food preservation category into canning, freezing and drying sub-categories? It would make it easier to find what we were looking for since they are 3 separate types of preservation