Books?

Not sure if this is the right area or not, but any recommendation on home brewing books? I would like to have a great book to find and research more so I can find the perfect brew for me.

AfterTaste

I haven't read any of these books yet but you might want to check them out: The Complete Homebrew Beer Book by George Hummel, How to Brew by John Palmer, and Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels.

I find that I enjoy reading the books as much as I do making the brews. It's good to have a list of books to look out for. I haven't read any at this point, although I've read a few articles. Thanks for sharing the list.

IronSight90

I read First Steps in Winemaking by C.J.J. Berry, great little book to get someone started in winemaking, it certainly helped me start out in my winemaking adventure.
It has many recipes and guides to do with anything winemaking, I highly recommend it!

Waynefire

I have not read them either, but I did thumb through the complete home brewing book at Tractor Supply one day. It looked like it was a really good book and would cover all the questions you may have. Looks like it would be a wonderful way to find out the information on what you were asking about.