Chocolate with whipped inside

melli

I know how to make chocolate candy but I want to add some whipped "treasures" inside of the chocolate and then shape them into balls. What kinds of treasures can I add and how do I make them?

FrostyMug

Here's a recipe I found. It sounds pretty basic and easy. It's perfect for rolling into balls. I guess the marshmallow creme is the key for whipped cream centers. I haven't investigated this site quite thoroughly. Hopefully, you'll be able to find some more whipped creamed recipes for chocolate centers.

melli

Awesome! Thanks! We have been waiting to try this. I hope the site has a ton more recipes. I do appreciate you finding it and posting it for me. I will let you all know when I try them.

RobertMcC

I've never tried that. I may have to try since my wife loves chocolate anything. I made her a home-made Reese's cup for Valentine's Day and she loved it. I'll have to try that recipe for her Mother's Day gift. Any time I can give her chocolate, I'm ahead of the game.

clarkdart

We have never had much luck with chocolate, I guess we need to start from the beginning otherwise we will never get the hand of it. Is chocolate just hard to work with for everyone?