Christmas Clean-up

brewgal

Well, it took twice as long as I thought it would but I got all of the Christmas stuff put away today. I must have made 20 trips to the attic, but it's done now. Has anyone else cleaned up from Christmas yet?

clarkdart

Just getting the gifts organized was a task. We took all of the trash and recycle out this evening and it took us both two trips. Our tree will be up until after the 1st so I am not even worried about that right now.

oldieg

I took down the tree and put all things "Santa" away. All of the rest of the winter decorations are still up. I try to decorate for each season. We store our totes in the garage.

clarkdart

wild that is how we do it too. We ended up getting into a massive fight during the "putting the tree up stage" and we almost canceled the holiday because of it. After that we decided the only thing I do is haul things from the attic, bring the tree in to set it in the stand and haul it away.

StevenJ

Clark, we had the opposite problem and got in a fight during the taking down and putting away stage. The problem is that my wife wanted to do it when I just didn't have the time to deal with it. I work from home and I was in the middle of a big project when she decided it was time for me to haul it down to the basement.

Allhops

Wow, yes ours is up in the attic now. But we didn't put up that many decorations this year. Not as much as we usually do anyway. Only 11 months to go until Christmas now!