Coffee Mix in a Jar

Bailey

Have you ever given this as Christmas gifts? I received one last year and thought it was the nicest gift. Here are some of the recipes I'm planning on making to give away this year.

oldieg

Oh that is such a neat idea. I have given jar mixes to people but never coffee mixes. I made up cookie, brownie and soup mixes. I love the sound of some of these.

brewgal

I have never given coffee mixes like that before, but I might make some up and give them as gifts this year. I was already going to do some dry soup mix gifts.

Allhops

No I am generally not a fan of instant coffee mixes. Sorry, I am coffee purist and Babylonian! But I see nothing wrong with giving these out. Many people will drink instant coffee mixes. You could make a real coffee mix and simply can it, now that would be interesting!

TryAnything

I was struggling with what to get our cousin and my father in law this year, but I just might give this a shot. They are all constantly drinking coffee.

I am not a huge fan of the instant coffee mixes either. They do in a pinch, but would not be my 1st "go to" choice. I do think that would make a good gift for people who drink that sort of thing though. It's too bad I didn't see this earlier.

Allhops

The only decent instant coffee mix that I ever had was this Asian brand. I believe it was called Vinacafe Instant Coffee. Someone gave me a packet of this stuff and if I had to drink instant, I wouldn't mind this one!