Cold brew methods?

I've heard that cold brewing reduces acidity and makes for a much smoother cup of coffee, but I've yet to try it. The recipe I found simply says to combine water and coffee grinds in a container and refrigerate overnight. Are there any tricks you guys suggest?

Allhops

I found a great website which details this procedure and process. I think there's some validity to it. I still hot brew but I am definitely looking into doing some cold brewing. This is for iced coffee but it still applies. I can't post a link but if you go to Slate dot com and just type in "best iced coffee" you'll see the article.

I love both hot coffee and iced coffee, but iced is my favorite. I tried that recipe out, and it really does make a difference. There’s no acidity at all, and it’s nice to have it prepped and ready in the morning. I might have to start doing this more often!

Allhops

For me, I like the acidity and then I have days where obviously I don't want the acidity. But, as a coffee lover, I think it's great that we can have both options!