Cork Reindeer

HelenWheels

I saw this and thought they were too cute! They look simple enough to make. All you need are the corks (I have plenty of those) and a few little branches, some ribbon, and maybe a couple tiny bells. The eyes and nose look like straight pins. :)

Bailey

Oh darn!! I just sold a whole bag of corks at my last yard sale. These are too cute. I sure could have made them and given them away for Christmas. Did you get this off Pinterest?

HelenWheels

I didn't get it from Pinterest, but I would bet you could find it there. I don't use Pinterest very much. It confuses me. I found the cork reindeer after searching for easy Christmas crafts.

oldieg

Did you post a link? I can't see it if you did. It does sound pretty easy to make though from your description. I love to make Christmas crafts - and so do my kids. Can you post a link please?

HelenWheels

No, there isn't a link. The photo is pretty self-explanatory, I imagine. A couple corks stuck together with a few sticks. :p I think these would be cute as package decorations or even ornaments. Maybe a couple sitting on the mantle?

Edited post:
I did a search and found this link to a similar craft project for cork deer. There are a lot of them! Some have cork legs, and others have straight sticks glued on as legs. I like the first one I posted the best, though, because they look the easiest with the sticks poked right into the cork.

http://crackofdawncrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/reindeer-cork-craft.html

Last edited: