Fall finales!

melli

What in the world is going on with all of these fall finales? I don't remember ever having so many TV shows take a 3-week break. Am I losing my mind or is this something new?

BrewJen

You must be losing your mind. There's always been a hiatus around Christmas. I miss my TV shows during the holidays. Now I have to talk to my family! ;)

clarkdart

We finally caught up on the shows we missed once our DVR started to tell us we were running out of room. Now we have nothing to watch and have just resorted to watched "dumb stuff" of shows we have never thought about watching before.

HelenWheels

They don't even play the reruns like they used to. Do you remember when summer was the time to catch all the shows you'd missed?

I hate the Christmas hiatuses! Ugh! It's gotten to where I just won't watch a show until the hiatus hits. It helps to keep the wait from stinging too much.

brewgal

We don't have "regular" TV so I turned on Hulu for a month to catch up on the shows I like up to this point in their season. If I had known so many of these shows were off the air until February I would have waited until later to watch them. The Revenge and Grey's Anatomy finale are killing me!

oldieg

I don't remember TV shows going off around Christmas either. I can see being off for a week by why for the month. I don't like this. I still spend time with my family even when the shows are on.

melli

I guess I remember a break but not this long or with this many TV shows. It is nice watching Christmas movies with my family though.

Allhops

Yeah, it's usually like this for a certain reason. People are out and about running around visiting family. We have just been watching Christmas movies and I can't deny it, they are fun!

The Harry Potter Christmas marathons are a yearly tradition around here. Along with A Christmas Story--us kids once decided to see how many times in a row we could watch it before going crazy. Didn't make it too far!

Yep, there is always a break at Christmas time. Revolution came back this week, but none of my other shows start back until next week. We filled the time by starting to watch all the episodes of Breaking Bad on Netflix. We are about halfway through the 2nd season.

brewgal

We just finished the first three seasons of Californication on Amazon and tonight we are planning on starting season 4 of Justified. That should keep us busy until the new episodes come on next week.

The wait is killing me! I finally caught up on all of my shows after Christmas. I'm glad I was able to put it off so the wait wouldn't be as bad, but still. I'm excited to see what happens when they start again next week.

melli

They are finally back! I am watching The Blacklist right now! Awesome show! This is my favorite new show. Anyone watching it? Law and Order - SVU was great last week too.

Allhops

They are finally back! I am watching The Blacklist right now! Awesome show! This is my favorite new show. Anyone watching it? Law and Order - SVU was great last week too.
I don't know, I haven't seen Blacklist yet but it seems a little lame to me. I might just be getting tired of cop shows in general. It seems to me that's all that's on anymore besides reality shows!

brewgal

I watched last week's Law and Order SVU tonight on Hulu and it was a good one. I need to catch up on Revenge and Grey's Anatomy now if they are back on.