Fruit Wine Recipes

LatteMommy

Thanks for sharing the link. I think I will try a few of these once I get some down time. It's really hard to work and tinker with the things I love. Plus, I'm always looking for something flavorful and new to try with my wines. I'll let you know how it turns out when I get some free time.

Crema

Weow, a long list of fruit that can be made into wine! I think it's a helpful guide, so readable and everything is clearly presented...I wish I would have time to try out a recipe or two. Blueberry wine will be first on the list! :)

I love Wines and Spirits!
Give this great Fruit Wine recipe and try.
Oranges Lorenzo: Wash 6 seedless oranges and very carefully peel off but reserve the rinds. Peel the white pith from the oranges, and make certain no pith remains on the rinds. With a sharp knife, cut the rinds into long thin shreds. Cook the rinds in boiling water to cover for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Put 1 1/4 cups sugar and 2 cups dry red wine into saucepan large enough to hold all the oranges comfortably. Boil for 5 minutes. Add the oranges and simmer, uncovered, until the syrup is thick and the oranges have taken on a red hue. Place the oranges in a serving dish.
Add the reserved rinds to the syrup in the saucepan and simmer for a few minutes. Pour the syrup and slivers of rind over the oranges. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Makes 6 servings. And Enjoy!