Girl loves it

Knert

I swear my kid can eat anything that is spicy. We are still trying to find things she wont eat. I know kids sometimes get picky when their taste buds are developing but this kid is nutty sometimes. She will avoid veggies but she will down any nacho sauce we put in front of her.

misty

My daughter is like that. She can take a bit out of a pepper and say it's not spicy, then I will try it and it will burn me! My other kids aren't like that though. Some people just have the biology for spicy foods I guess.

Jilly

Our kids weren't like that when they were growing up. Our youngest will eat some hot or real spicy foods today but we don't really care for hot stuff that burns! Who can taste it??

rayne

Our kids sure were. They ate jalepeno peppers right along side of us and still eat them Folks in mexican restaurants were amazed to see those little kids eating peppers. Hot peppers do produce an enzyme in your stomach that helps to prevent stomach cancer. There's something to be said for that.

Dolce

The kids at home are never a fan of anything spicy. The adults don't like spicy foods either. I don't know why, but as someone has already said, one's biology is different from another.

Irishgirl

My daughter loves hot food, the spicier the better. She was eating some chipotle Doritos that just about melted my tongue out of my mouth.

Knert

I was never like that when I was growing up so I really have no idea where it came from. Even now I still am not that fond of spicy stuff unless its an occasion thing. The other day I had nacho sauce that I thought was going to make me sprout wings it was that strong!

brewgal

My daughter is like this too. We will tell her something is too spicy for her and she will beg and beg until we give her some, and she always loves it! She eats stuff way hotter than I can!

Knert

This one refuses to eat any bland food. Her grandfather (step) who came over from London attempted to cook something of his "homemade" for her while sitting one night for us, she ate nothing and he had no idea what to do.

brewgal

I found something she wouldn't eat last night! I made homemade chili and put a bunch of jalapenos from the garden in there. Finally something that made her say "Mommy too hot"!