Goodies are gone

Finally, we can go back to eating healthy in this house because all the Christmas goodies are gone. We had so much candy and cookies that I didn't think we would ever eat it all. I do have to say that the Irish Butter Fudge was totally addictive.

We're just now clearing our Christmas goodies, too. I wish I could say that I was good and managed to resist. Sadly, that was not the case. Ahh, well. It was worth it! That Irish butter fudge sounds pretty good.

Lady, it was totally delicious. I ate one piece and I thought it was pretty sweet. Then, I ate another piece and I was like "This is pretty tasty". Then, I ate another and the next thing I know almost a half a pound of fudge was completely gone. At least I didn't eat it all at one sitting, it was over the course of a couple days.

melli

Yum! That fudge does sound good. Our goodies have been gone for a long time. I am glad too because I was eating too much and exercising too little.

Hahaha, I would have packed it away, too. I love sweets. I kept telling people to give me fruit or something instead of cookies, but I ended up with a huge haul of sugary stuff anyway. I'll be walking off my holiday pounds for a while.

BrewJen

I still have a little bit of candy left, but I eat candy habitually anyway so at least it's not on top of cookies! All the baked goods have been gone for quite some time.