It’s Beer-Thirty

Maverick

Are you still with us Wild? It's been over a year now, everything okay? :D

I hear they can really cut a rug out west where you are. Isn't Cottonwood kind of a small town? 40,000 ish?

wild

Are you still with us Wild? It's been over a year now, everything okay? :D

I hear they can really cut a rug out west where you are. Isn't Cottonwood kind of a small town? 40,000 ish?
Actually, the 2010 census put Cottonwood just over 11,000. Last year's event had doubled in size from the previous year. I haven't been asked to join this year's event and hadn't seen an ad for it either.

clarkdart

Beer-Thirty? I thought it was Whisky Weekend? Sounds like a blast though and I bet it was fun. A co-worker of mine always talks about a similar beer harvest but he has never ended up going. I have no clue where it is and I have a feeling it would be a long trip if I headed out.

Nicky

I wonder if there were enough problems with previous events that they had to cancel. Sometimes that happens when you have a lot of alcohol floating around.

wild

I wonder if there were enough problems with previous events that they had to cancel. Sometimes that happens when you have a lot of alcohol floating around.
There were no problems with previous events. Everyone there, working or not, were just having a ball.