It's really cold out!

Allhops

It's really cold out, and it's going to get colder! The high here today is 33, and at night it's in the 20's. I'm not a huge fan of this type of weather unless I have a nice hot fireplace to keep warm. At least I escaped the snow, unlike the north east! Hehe.

brewgal

Really cold is just not going to cut it for down here. The high today was in the 30's but with the wind it felt like single digits. We rarely get snow down here, but it is definitely cold enough for it.

After Christmas, I am officially done with cold weather. Come on, spring! It's really cold and gloomy here, too. Hopefully spring will arrive early this year.

melli

Allhops - that is warm! It's been in the single digits here and below zero at night. Two nights ago I saw -12 on the outside thermometer. Brrrr! I would love 30 degree weather. To top that off it's been snowing like crazy too.

Allhops

Allhops - that is warm! It's been in the single digits here and below zero at night. Two nights ago I saw -12 on the outside thermometer. Brrrr! I would love 30 degree weather. To top that off it's been snowing like crazy too.
Haha! Well, looks like we are about to join you by tonight! It's going to be 8 degrees tonight and tomorrow morning. It will be negative with the wind chill, and it is already windy! Brrr!

brewgal

Yeah, our temperatures are in the single digits too and with the wind I have no idea what the temperature is. It is supposed to warm up later in the week thankfully!

BrewJen

I remember growing up with periodic temperatures like that, but honestly I don't know how I survived. ;) My blood has thinned considerably and now 40 degrees is freezing to me. I hope you all stay safe and be careful so you don't get frostbite!

clarkdart

Be happy for 30, we are looking at 30 if we are lucky but right now we are at 17. That is better than how the morning started but still it is to cold to go play outside which is a bummer.

It's 19 degrees here, with full sun, and it's already noon! I can't wait for the polar vortex to move on and go away. The truly crazy thing is that it's supposed to bounce back up to the 60s this weekend. This weather is crazy!

oldieg

Right now it is -8 degrees outside. They said the wind chill was -32 degrees! All of the schools around me were closed last night (for today). Funny thing is our temps are supposed to be in the high 30's by the weekend.

So this week has been beyond cold! We had -15 the other day and when they added the wind chill we had -30. That was on top of the 2 feet of snow that got dumped on us over the weekend. Between all of the crazy weather we had the kids just went back to school today!

It's in the sixties here. Hard to believe it was only nine degrees earlier this week. We've had lots of tornado warnings because of all the strange weather. I will be happy when spring comes. Hopefully the weather will even out.