My Weakness for Diet Soda

BrewJen

I know diet soda is supposed to be worse for you than regular soda, but I like it so much more. I love diet Pepsi, but regular Pepsi leaves a funny aftertaste.

Do any of you actually prefer diet soda?

Georgie

I dislike any kind of cola, but I admit to drinking Schweppes diet lemonade even though it contains that much despised sweetener, Aspartame. If I were younger, I probably wouldn't drink such chemicals but, it's too late now and regular drinks taste too sweet.

melli

No! I hate diet soda! It leaves the worse aftertaste in my mouth. I have tried numerous times to switch from Coke to Diet Coke but I just cannot do it. I'm good for about a week and then I switch back. I don't think any soda is good for you.

ILoveCoffee

I should say that it's a good thing that I have never been a soda drinker. I seldom have it, and when I do I usually go for Sprite Zero, root beer, or ginger ale. It doesn't really matter to me whether it's diet or regular. They're all soft drinks in the first place.

brewgal

I cannot stand diet drinks and the artificial sweeteners give me hiccups. I am trying to cut back on the regular sodas though so that I can lose some weight.

Marcia

I love Diet Coke and cannot bear to drink a cola with sugar in it. I know it's bad for me, but it can't be as bad as all the sugar. I figure if I don't drink or smoke, then it's okay to keep this one small vice. Then there's chocolate!

rayne

Better do your research on diet sodas folks. Trust me when I tell you that to drink a beer is better for you than diet soda. There are many studies that prove soft drinks are killing us and especially diet soft drinks. I'd just rather have the beer.