Northern Brewer

clarkdart

I am thinking about ordering a few things from this place since a friend suggested it. Most times I try to stick only with the places I know but their site looks good and so do many of their prices. I wonder if they give any discounts for referrals or new customers?

FrostyMug

This is great. I will have to check out Northern Brewer too. Two referrals can't be bad. When I get ready to order I'll definitely drop in and take a look. A discount for referrals is a big plus!

clarkdart

I am going to see if they have any after holiday promo's going on. This year Santa told me I can buy anything I want within reason but to try and snag the sales after the big holiday.

Jason

Charlie Mops wannabe
Staff member
I am going to see if they have any after holiday promo's going on. This year Santa told me I can buy anything I want within reason but to try and snag the sales after the big holiday.
That is a nice Santa. I was looking for a nice duel tap system but I think my Santa is tapped out.

moodyflyboy

Awesome shop! I am lucky to have two of their stores close to home. They are always friendly and helpful.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk