NSA

Nicky

Unless you live in a cave, you've heard about the NSA and all the surveillance they've been doing. Now the EU wants their head on a stick because they've been monitoring them too. What is with the NSA? They seem to have real issues.

Maverick

I think they fail to realize that they make their own enemies. I don't see other countries instigating anything with us, but we sure seem to like going elsewhere and poking our noses into other peoples' business.

brewbaby

It isn't just the NSA; it's the entire US government. I'm still in shock that they want to arrest the guy who told the world what was going on. If they do, I hope it sparks a rebellion in the hearts of the American people.

It's the NSA and spying on people is their business. The same goes for the FBI and the CIA. If you ever thought anything different then you are living in a dream. We don't need a whistleblower to tell us that. Don't for a minute think that the EU isn't spying on us either.

Nicky

Stephanie, by us I assume you mean the Government? I can see the EU spying on Washington, but not average citizens. Call me delusional, but I'm under the impression that Europe has more sense than that.

brewbaby

I don't believe the EU is spying on individuals without cause, either. I can understand the US government doing these things if there is sufficient cause to believe someone is involved with terrorism, but to spy on the general public is horrible and needs to be stopped.