For some reason this recipe popped into my head this morning as I was reading about all the other candies here. I made these for Christmas years ago and they are wonderful. I may have to make some this week.
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar before serving. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.