Parents Need to Send Me Blackberry Jam

BrewJen

My parents have redone their kitchen so they haven't made jam yet, but they have a ton of blackberries in the freezer. I told them last night they need to get cracking on the blackberry jam so they can send me some for Christmas. ;) I hope they do!

I love to receive homemade jams and jellies for Christmas. Homemade gifts are the best because someone took the time to think about who they were making for. Purchased gifts are nice too but homemade is always better in my opinion. I do hope you get your blackberry Jam BrewJen!

corked

Hey, BrewJen, want my address for your folks? I could totally go for some homemade blackberry jam! I haven't had any since my grandmother used to make it when I was a kid. We'd help her pick the berries every year.

I will give you my address as well. Blackberry jam is my absolute favorite. I hope that they get making jam so that you can have it by Christmas. I wish I had gotten enough berries on my bush to make some. Maybe next year.

Where did she get her blackberries BrewJen? We had so much rain this summer that the blackberries did not do well. I found some at the local farmers market but they were too expensive. There's nothing better than a fresh picked blackberry cobbler.

BrewJen

They grew the blackberries in their backyard. I suppose they had a better balance of sun and rain this year than you did, wreck. I'm sorry your crop did not turn out.