Sashay Scarf

Tonight I learn how to make a scarf from Sachay yarn. It's one of those frilly scarves that everyone seems to be wearing now. I have my yarn and my crochet hook and can't wait to learn. I see some home made Christmas gifts on the horizon.

corked

Those are popular as I've seen a lot of people wearing them. These would definitely make a great gift for women, especially teenage girls. Those are the ones I see wearing them most often.

melli

I cannot wait to see how yours turned out. I see these all over the place. My daughter is a scarf nut so I know she would love one of these. Too bad she isn't on your list.

Believe it or not, making these scarves is not as difficult as it looks. It is a little tedious and time consuming but I think I can make enough by Christmas to cover several on my list. I'll try to post a picture after the first one is finished.

melli

Please do! I wish I was good at crocheting but I'm not. I can be pretty crafty but I never got the knack for yarn work. I just don't have the patience!

brewgal

I really want to learn how to crochet or knit, but I have got to find someone to teach me. I tried to learn by watching some videos, but I am having a hard time catching on.