Snickerdoodle Bread

TryAnything

I can't wait to try my latest Pinterest find. Snickerdoodles have to be my all time favorite cookie, and now I have a recipe for Snickerdoodle bread. I hope to be able to try it before Christmas.

Bailey

This sounds amazing. We love Snickerdoodle cookies so I'm sure there wouldn't be any left of this bread in my house. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

That does sound pretty good. Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies and my hubby loves anything cinnamon. I might have to give it a try. I will have to buy a few things though. I don't usually keep cinnamon chips on hand.

TryAnything

I'm having a hard time finding cinnamon chips. I can find just about anything else that I need, no matter how strange it is, but the cinnamon chips are apparently hard to find around here.

brewgal

That sounds really good! I may have to try that as well, but I know I have never seen cinnamon chips around here. Maybe you can get them online?

StevenJ

I have seen the cinnamon chips at Walmart before. I am going to have to make that bread because it sounds absolutely delicious. I bet you could get the cinnamon chips on Amazon if you can't find them locally. It seems like they have everything.