Some amazing green tea

clarkdart

I never really gave green tea a chance until this past week. I snagged one of those deals where its like 50 cents for a large cup at a Quik Trip gas station (I was filling up and sitting on E at the time). I headed into the store and just grabbed a cup, it was awesome. I know it was not just green tea so I will have to stop back and see what it is called, hopefully then I can match a recipe so I can just make my own.

polistimo

Despite being British, I dislike tea so I have never even tasted green tea. Does it taste anything like regular breakfast tea? I know there are many different flavors in tea, but I have never found one that doesn't just taste like hot water! :p

clarkdart

I have no idea what breakfast tea is, would it be like sun tea? I guess we just do not know our tea's, do we? I checked online and found that the store sells "Green Apple Green Tea" but I am not sure if that is what I had or not since it came from a fountain drink station. I will have to head down later this week and ask the clerk.

I've seen those before, actually. I know they have a couple different flavors. I think one is peach white tea, but not sure what the others are. I've never tried them before--I'm too fond of their vanilla sodas to ever try anything else.

BrewJen

Despite being British, I dislike tea so I have never even tasted green tea. Does it taste anything like regular breakfast tea? I know there are many different flavors in tea, but I have never found one that doesn't just taste like hot water! :p
No, green tea tastes very different from breakfast tea. Perhaps you aren't steeping teas long enough and that's why they don't have a strong taste for you. I admit, however, that teas are subtler in flavor than coffees.

ginagreen

If you have a chance, you should have a try to Iron mercy godness, it seems belong to oolong tea, but much lighter.