Thanksgiving Cocktails

brewgal

Pinterest has become one of my new favorite things and today I ran across a pin for some Thanksgiving cocktail recipes. I am going to give a few of them a try and I thought you guys might enjoy them too. Here is the link for the recipes. :)

Cornelia

Thanks for the link brewgal. We might give one or two of these a try over the holidays. The Pumpkin Pie and Apple Spice look a little interesting. :)

clarkdart

I read a great deal of it but I am not about to take on another project as a hobby. I just do not understand how I could add something more to my plate right now. I do enjoy reading though. :)

Georgie

They all sound a bit sweet and filling to me I'm afraid. I steer clear of alcohol that contains food usually, apart from a slice of lemon or lime.;)

melli

Ooh thanks a ton. I am all for trying out new drinks! I love apples and I love spice so I am going to try that one first. What a great find! I really need to get on Pinterest more often!

Tess

I'm finding Pinterest to be quite addictive. I not only find ideas for food and drinks, but also for decorating and crafts. I think the Gingersnap drink might be good for Christmas eve!

aroma

The pumpkin pie cocktail looks appealing to me so I guess I will give a shot on that one. We will be hosting this year's Christmas eve dinner, so I am very open to new cocktail recipes.