Try Zucchini Banana Bread

corked

I was making up a batch of zucchini bread yesterday and noticed a couple of bananas looking rather sketchy. I figured, what the heck, so I mashed them up into my zucchini bread mixings. I'm not sure I'll ever make plain old zucchini OR banana bread again, as the two together were incredibly tasty and moist. Try mashing a couple over-ripe bananas into your recipe next time and see what you think.

carolyn

I almost always end up with a few overripe bananas so I will definitely give this a try. I don't know why I haven't thought of making banana bread with them before.

Jude

What a great idea corked. I always have over ripe bananas and usually end up putting them in the freezer for banana bread later on. I'll give your new recipe a try. I'll bet it's delicious.

BrewJen

That is a great idea. Banana bread and zucchini bread are both really good by themselves and I can see how they would be super tasty together. Now I want some!

corked

Trust me, you're going to love it. I'm just surprised that I never tried it or heard of it before. I guess most of us don't think of mixing a fruit and a vegetable.