Where to buy bottling supplies online?

CrazyTea

So far I only brew Kombucha tea, and so far I've been able to make do with a couple of specialty drink bottles that come with a "locking" top. Sorry, I'm not sure what they're called, but it's the type you would use to bottle wine. Anyway, I was hoping to find a place online that sells these and will ship to Canada. I don't have a huge scale brewing project so somewhere they can be bought single or in small packages would be ideal. Does anyone have a link to share?

wild

CrazyTea said:
So far I only brew Kombucha tea, and so far I've been able to make do with a couple of specialty drink bottles that come with a "locking" top. Sorry, I'm not sure what they're called, but it's the type you would use to bottle wine.
Swingtop or fliptop bottles.
CrazyTea said:
Anyway, I was hoping to find a place online that sells these and will ship to Canada. I don't have a huge scale brewing project so somewhere they can be bought single or in small packages would be ideal. Does anyone have a link to share?
Try Specialty Bottle

The two biggest of filled fliptop bottles here in the US are Grolsch and Fischer.

There in Canada you can get Wildrose in fliptops.

CrazyTea

Thank you! I will definitely look around for Wildrose. That would be perfect for my purpose. I thought we did get Grolsch here in Canada, though, but maybe I've mixed it up with something else.

Cait

This was something I was looking into for wine as well. I haven't started my first batch but so far I have nothing to put it into. I'm glad you posted this question, thanks.

steph84

Thanks for posting these links. I started brewing after my sister bought me a kit from Barnes and Noble (of all places!) and was looking for some new supplies. I guess she had a gift card or something, but didn't think I would keep on brewing after my kit ran out. I'm hooked!

Snyder

My husband got his initial set of glass bottles from Mr. Beer. They come with a swing-top cap and make a loud popping sound upon opening. He's recently invested in a capper, too, so that he can just reuse commercial beer bottles to save money.

Lars

How did we ever live without Google? It's unreal how we head to the computer to find out anything we want to know. Who would ever dream we could bottle our own brews and have the supplies at our fingertips? It's insane.

Renzaku

I found my bottling supplier through Google, like pretty much everyone else here. I've never had any problems with thebeeressentials so far though (I can't post any links yet, but you can just Google it). They pretty much supply me with everything that I will ever need. I don't really bottle or make alcohol very often, but that is where I'll often go to if I can't find anything I need at local stores.

sparkle

I came across this thread and just wanted to add that you should try Mountain Rose Herbs. I used to order herbs, butters, and teas from them, but for those sorts of products I now prefer Camden Grey. However, Mountain Rose Herbs is still a great place to buy supplies to make teas and all kinds of concoctions. I have ordered from them and the quality and speed of receiving your items is up to par. You can also try From Nature With Love, although they tend to be on the more expensive side. Consider ordering from merchants too, like eBay (a lot of people like this one, of course), Amazon, eCrater, or etsy.

When I am looking for items I always look on Google shopping. When I browse here, I am able to find the products I need and know they are coming to me at a great price!

makingloot

Thank you! I will definitely look around for Wildrose. That would be perfect for my purpose. I thought we did get Grolsch here in Canada, though, but maybe I've mixed it up with something else. I found my bottling supplier through Google, like pretty much everyone else here. I've never had any problems with thebeeressentials so far though (I can't post any links yet, but you can just Google it). They pretty much supply me with everything that I will ever need.