Mobile Brewery Pump
Hygienic Mobile Pump Overview
Mobile hygienic centrifugal pump made with 316/304 stainless steel for all product contact parts, semi-opened impeller, with hygienic chambered O-Ring.
The mobile pump is mounted on a mobile trolley with 1phase to 3phase inverter options.
Application of Hygienic Mobile Pump
- Fermentation tank CIP
- BBT CIP
- Cleaning process lines
- Performing recirculation of finished beer through a hopping tank
Hygienic Pumps are available in one size: 200L per minute
- Single phase
- Three phase
- Discharge Head: 15m Head max (50Hz)
- Working Temperature: 130degC max
- Operating Pressure: 10bar max
- Connections: 2" RJT Male Suction & 1.5" RJT Male
- Discharge Shaft Seal: SiC/SiC/EPDM (FDA)
- Motor: 1.1kW 400/3/50Hz IP55 rated (hoseproof)
If you don't see your exact specification or you have questions, please contact the team and speak with a professional brewer.
Tel: 07882 090 659 Email: email@example.com