Mobile Brewery Pump
Hygienic Mobile Pump Overview
Mobile hygienic centrifugal pump made with 316/304 stainless steel for all product contact parts, semi-opened impeller, with hygienic chambered O-Ring.
The mobile pump is mounted on a mobile trolley with 1phase to 3phase inverter options.
Application of Hygienic Mobile Pump
- Fermentation tank CIP
- BBT CIP
- Cleaning process lines
- Performing recirculation of finished beer through a hopping tank
Hygienic Pumps are available in one size: 200L per minute
- Single phase
- Three phase
- Discharge Head: 15m Head max (50Hz)
- Working Temperature: 130degC max
- Operating Pressure: 10bar max
- Connections: 2" RJT Male Suction & 1.5" RJT Male
- Discharge Shaft Seal: SiC/SiC/EPDM (FDA)
- Motor: 1.1kW 400/3/50Hz IP55 rated (hoseproof)
View all Brewery Pumps options here.
View all Mobile Brewery Pumps options here.
If you don't see your exact specification or you have questions, please contact the BrewPlus team and speak with a brewery equipment specialist.
Tel: 07882 090 659 Email: email@example.com